Welcome to the GCAO
The General Contractors Association of Ottawa was founded in 1971 and was granted Letters of Patent by the Government of Ontario in 1982. Its principal “Objectives” include the following:
- To foster and advance General Contractors’ business interests.
- To promote fair and equitable tendering and contract administration procedures.
- To liaise with owners, architects and consulting engineers.
- To promote at all levels of government desirable legislation and regulations affecting the membership.
- To provide useful information flow to the management of member firms.